Meals-To-Go from The Farm Kitchen
October 27th Menu is Open.
Pick-ups in Jacksonville and work/home deliveries are on Friday, October 27th. We will have a new menu every week.
The Pick-Up Location is at at The Cheesemonger’s Wife at 150 S. Oregon St. Pick-up is from 1-5 on the Friday of the date listed above. Deliveries are in the afternoon of the same Friday (the above listed date) and you will get an estimated delivery time in the confirmation email.
New to our site? Here’s how it works:
- Order off our bi-monthly menu as much or as little as you want in the given order period
- Pay on-line or at the time of pick-up or delivery
- Either Pick-up at The Cheesemonger’s Wife (150 S. Oregon St.) in Jacksonville to pick-up your order on the designated day OR
- Receive your delivery for a reasonable fee if you reside in the Rogue Valley. Free Delivery for orders over $125.
- Enjoy your refrigerated and frozen meals by following the simple instructions to reheat or bake from scratch the dishes you received and enjoy more time with yourself, friends or family!
This is the perfect service for busy individuals or families, folks who do not enjoy cooking, new parents, people in recovery or with special dietary issues or those of you who have “retired” from the kitchen. You can always count on the best quality ingredients and food preparation methods to make your meals wholesome, delicious and satisfying; always fresh and made FOR YOU with love!
Please contact Kristen directly by email or phone for special orders, large quantities to feed a group or specific dietary questions.